Receptionst - Manchester
Britannia Sachas Hotel, Manchester
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
- To check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
- To maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
- To provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
- Knowledge of Opera booking systems preferred
- Cash handling, balancing floats
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Previous experience as a hotel receptionist would be an advantage
- Previous computerized guest reservations and billing experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to relate easily to guests, other staff and management.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.