Deputy Manager - Hook
The Basingstoke Country Hotel - Hook, Hampshire
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Deputy Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
This role would suit an existing Deputy General Manager working in a 100+ bedroom hotel or a Head of Department with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar size hotel, looking for a step into the four star market.
- Be responsible for the control of all operational departments on a daily basis
- Deputise for the General Manager in his absence
- Work closely with the Management team to ensure high quality service levels are delivered
- Ensure effective communication between all departments
- Ensure that rotas are prepared and controlled in line with business requirements and company standards
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to respond effectively to customers’ comments and complaints.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.