Active Crew Coach (Kid's Fitness Coach) - Coventry
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club, and we need you to get on board and help us achieve this.
We recognise how important our younger members are, and we’re proud to offer a wide range of activities for all ages 0-15. Whether it’s swimming, tennis or parties, we’ve got something for everyone!
We’re looking for an Active Crew Coach to take on the challenge of being part of an exciting fitness initiative. As an Active Crew Coach, you will support kids through weekly classes to build fitness, teamwork and self-confidence
- Supervision of the children within your care, deliver exciting and engaging activities and sessions to help develop and improve fitness.
- Plan, programme, market and constantly develop a really attractive activity programme.
- Complete records to track attendance and improvements, ensuring targets are met.
- Comply with Health & Safety and department policies.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with parents and care givers.
This role is XXXX, working XXXX hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include ‘earlies’ (input times), ‘lates’ (input times) and weekends (input times).
What we can’t live without:
To be successful, you’ll need impeccable attention to detail and a genuine passion for training and development. Well-organised with a friendly yet professional approach and manner, you’re great at interacting with everyone around you.
- Minimum REPS Level 2 Fitness qualification.
- Previous experience working with children in a similar environment.
- Communication & interpersonal skills, able to remain calm under pressure
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
- Competitive industry pay
- Dedicated line manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!