Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a full time Assistant Manager at Charlotte's W5, Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This is a full time permanent position.
- You will be required to work 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts, 2 single shifts), with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect a typical start time of 7am and the latest finish time up to/approximately midnight.
The ideal candidate:
As an Assistant Manager you will report to the General Manager and manage a team of 30. Be able to cope with high volume and be familiar with events. Must have excellent understanding of wage budgeting and purchasing and must have the drive to push the business forward with measurable results. They must be self-motivated and exhibit excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be flexible with hours and a good team worker.
Attitude and aptitude are as important to this role as previous demonstrable experience. The candidate will have an eye for detail and be able to drive standards consistently within the brand guidelines and deliver the best experience for our customer’s every time, based on their needs and whatever the occasion.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work alongside a very talented team of chefs of prestigious backgrounds, including Michelin, Hat & Rosette experience.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.