Hospitality Manager - London
Role: Hospitality Manager: Events Catering Business
This fantastic smoke house restaurant group have an event catering division with a self-supporting truck that travels to various sites and can produce marquees, hog roast and much more.
My client is looking for some from a hotel background to join this busy unit. You will be heading up the Hospitality sector of this busy law firm. You will be responsible for around 23 staff focusing predominantly on the high profile events and fine dining. This is an extremely demanding & hands on role. You will be experienced in dealing with demanding clients and ensuring promises of excellence are delivered and filtered through to your staff.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will either come from an events background/festival catering outdoor catering
- Driving license essential
- Managed large teams
- Comfortable with being in a restaurant or event setting
- Delivering on excellence
- Excellent service and standards
- This is physically demanding role
- Front of house
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in events
- Full of energy, charisma, enthusiasm and spark.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks