Financial Controller - London
Financial Controller – Expanding restaurant group
My Client is a rapidly expanding exciting food offer looking to add structure and process before kicking off on their expansion plans.
With the growth and development of the brand there has been a need for an ambitious, commercially-minded Finance professional with hospitality to join this exciting business.
- Must have extensive financial background
- Able to manage a team
- To plan for the expansion of the department as the Company grows, while being mindful of cost.
- Business planning and budgeting
- Pro-actively manage the Company cashflow bearing in mind expansion and new project plans
- Issue weekly KPI report to the Board and Management
- Prepare a monthly Board Pack and manage relationships with bank and shareholders
- Work with Marketing to put systems in place for monitoring the performance of promotions and other sales initiatives
- Monitor management performance versus bonus targets
- To ensure that cash and margin controls are rigorous and systematic
- Assist in assessing new site opportunities
- Must work with high levels of autonomy and drive
- Able to cope and thrive in time pressured situation
Please send you CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social network