Cleaner - Forest Row
Ashdown Park Hotel, East Sussex, now has an exciting opportunity available for a Country Club Cleaner.
Hours: Full time, 5 days over 7
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade Two listed country house hotel set in 186 acres of beautiful gardens and parkland on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, 5 miles from the local town of East Grinstead and 17 miles from Gatwick Airport. An award-winning AA 4 red star Hotel which has been awarded two AA Rosettes for its Anderida Restaurant as well as a 'Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015', Green Tourism Business Scheme Silver accreditation and numerous other awards.
The role of the Country Club cleaner is to ensure that all areas used by Hotel Guests,in the Country Club are clean and well presented to specified standards at all times. This is a position for a person who is self motivated, well organised and able to prioritise tasks under pressure. This role is full time, 5 days out of 7 including weekends and Bank Holidays. This can be a "live in" position.
Induction and training will be provided. English language skills to conversational level to be able to communicate with guests, supervisors and members of staff from other departments. Good customer service skills We are looking for people who have and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, be enthusiastic, presentable and enjoy working as part of a team and as an individual.
As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Free meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and dry cleaned
- Free car parking