Front of House Manager - London
Front of House Manager - Soho, 38 Lexington Street, London
The FOH Manager works closely with the Kitchen Chef and the Head Sushi Chef and takes the overall lead of coordination to guarantee the FOH team can deliver to the fullest satisfaction of the customer. Yoobi is proud to go beyond customers’ expectations and to have built a strong loyal customer base. This is primarily maintained and further developed by the FOH Manager ensuring that operations policies and procedures are strictly followed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and drive the FOH team in it’s daily operational tasks by being the primary role model in fostering an environment of teamwork and individual responsibility for perfectionism.
- Motivate and train direct reports and new employees as being the operational leader. Make decisions on promotions and terminations of employees, but also identify new talent, interview candidates, and hire new team members.
- Create the team schedule to be able to deliver the Yoobi customer experience, while respecting the budget.
- Control the budget for the FOH team. Ensure orders are being done in a timely and reasonable manner to meet sound forecasts.
- Be on top of sales numbers and drives sales where relevant.
- Ensure specials and new products are pushed properly with supporting marketing tools.
- Has the ultimate responsibility of the cleanliness and security of the site according to Health and Hygiene policies and Yoobi standards.
- Deal with serious customer complaints and other arising issues.
- Ensure with a leading position the flow of communication between FOH, Kitchen, and Sushi Bar.
- Responsible that all administrative work is being taken care of according to deadlines.
This requires following abilities:
- Creating a great working relationship with all team members, while being strict on rules and policies
- Speaking well articulated and listen attentively to customers and employees
- Perfect command of the English language is indispensible
- Previous restaurant supervisory experience is a must!
- Management: 2 years
- People Management: 2 years
- Comprehensive training program
- Career development plan
- Strong opportunity for promotion from within
- Bonus scheme £1 per hour
- Free staff meal
- Paid holiday
- Fun working environment
- Staff Parties
- 28 Day Holidays
Job Type: Full-time