Waiting and Bar Staff - Highgate
Waiting and Bar staff
We are looking for amazing and passionate front of house staff to join our team at dim t.
We need full and part time waiting staff for immediate starts. Shifts will be a mixture of daytimes, evenings and weekends.
As a waiter it will be your role to ensure great customer service, uphold the company standards and help to create lasting, memorable experiences
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Fluent English
- 'Can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to manage a busy section
- Good communication and organisational skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive wages including a share of tips and gratuities
- 28 days holiday
- Staff food
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunities to progress to management level and excel in your hospitality career.
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK
Please send your CV by applying below.