Pastry Head Chef - Yauatcha, London
Hakkasan Group is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Pastry Head Chef to join the dedicated and leading Pastry Team at Yauatcha London!
Yauatcha is a Michelin-starred contemporary dim sum teahouse, offering an all-day grazing experience. The concept is a modern reinterpretation of the traditional Chinese teahouse featuring an exceptional range of Chinese and Indian teas. Yauatcha is also known for its hand-made patisserie.
Led by Executive Pastry Chef Graham Hornigold, the patisserie offering at Yauatcha includes an extensive array of macarons, petites gateaux, chocolates and gateaux that take inspiration from Chinese heritage and ingredients.
The ideal Pastry Head Chef for Yauatcha has:
- Previous relevant experience within a pastry production kitchen; Experience in luxury restaurants/hotels would be a distinct advantage;
- Ability and knowledge of producing high quality patisserie in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge and experience of Chocolates, Macaroons and Petit Gateaux’s is essential;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor a pastry team of 12;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ideally experienced with ordering and stock rotation;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.
Apply for Pastry Head Chef - Yauatcha, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly