Barista - Whitstable
Barista - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
We are looking for an experienced and professional Barista with bags of personality and motivation to join our busy team.
At Shepherd Neame we know that first impressions count, so you will ensure that we provide our customers with friendly and efficient level of service on the front line.
This post will see you delivering the perfect cup of coffee together with a great range of other hot drinks, pastries, cakes and snacks to our customers. You will be responsible for maintaining exceptional levels of cleanliness and managing all day to day product stock levels and availability.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience as a Barista
- First class customer service skills.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- You must be able to accommodate early starts.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Great team players.
- Immediate start available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (full time only).
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.