Experienced Chefs required - The Green Man, Brentwood
Pub/Hotel: The Green Man, Brentwood
Experienced chef required for busy pub kitchen in Brentwood
Due to business demand the Green Man in Brentwood is looking for an experienced chef to join our team immediately.
Dating back more than 500 years, we are a traditional and historic village pub and restaurant that is brimming with character. We pride ourselves on offering a quality and traditional pub menu together with a great level of customer service, so we need an enthusiastic and dedicated chef that will work alongside our Head Chef to put our food on the map locally.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels for this role, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and
enthusiasm required for this post and in return, we offer great support, training, salaries, company benefits.
We can be flexible in terms of working hours with either a full or part time role available, so please apply online with your CV and we can discuss hours at interview.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Experience of stock ordering, management and rotation is preferred.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- You must be hands on and flexible in terms of the duties required of you.
- Initially you must be prepared to work evenings, weekends and split shifts.
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate is preferred, but training courses will be provided.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- Potential for career development the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV and we will get in touch with you for a chat.