Experienced Chefs required - The Royal, Whitstable
Passionate and enthusiastic chefs required
Shepherd Neame is looking for experienced Chefs to join us for a brand new and exciting opportunity at the Royal in Tankerton, Kent.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed houses in London and the South East, the Royal is a busy pub and restaurant that boasts a fantastic sea fronted location in Tankerton, a suburb that sits between the coastal towns of Whitstable and Herne bay.
The Royal is now part of our ever expanding managed estate and following a small refurbishment in September/October, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic chefs that can help us put our food on the map locally.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels for this role, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required for these posts.
In return, we can offer you continued support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Creativity and enthusiasm in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salaries are negotiable DOE.
- These are permanent roles.
- We have both full and part time hours available.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Great potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV and we will get in touch with you for a chat.