Team Members - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for dedicated Team Members to join our first Aubaine Deli in Covent Garden.
The range will include new signature boulangerie and viennoiserie products from Aubaine's own bakery, a classic and authentic breakfast range, sandwiches made from Aubaine's own range of breads, seasonally changing hot dishes along with salads and sharing boards. The food menu will be accompanied by coffee and teas from around the world, and fresh juices.
Our success starts with our teams and we are currently looking to build a team of dedicated and passionate individuals which include Team Members.
As a Team Member you will:
- Prepare sandwiches and salads
- Prepare and serve hot and cold beverages
- Provide a speedy, friendly, efficient service at a professional level to all customers at all times
- Work as a team player at all times to achieve result
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service
What are we looking for in you?
- Take ownership in your role and adapt to business needs
- Be able to anticipate customer’s needs and expectations & providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have a good level of English
- Have a positive attitude
- Have experience in working in a busy restaurant environment
- Passionate about food with the desire to learn and work hard
- Able to work effectively as a part of the team
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Genral Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for our exciting new venture! We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative
Apply for Team Members - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly