Sales Co-Ordinator - Clerkenwell, London
Sales Co-Ordinator - The Zetter Hotel Overview
Once credited with reinventing the boutique hotel concept, The Zetter Group have become known for value driven, boutique properties, rich with character. It is this attention to detail, narrative and the guest experience that sets The Zetter Group's properties apart from the competition. Our venues include The Zetter Hotel, The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell, Grain Store and the newly opened The Zetter Townhouse Marylebone.
Sustainability is at the heart of The Zetter Group's culture and we believe that this is the only way to operate. Success to us means more than just turning a profit. It's about doing the right thing for our people, our guests, our communities and our environment. It makes us feel good AND it makes good business sense.
For all of us at The Zetter Group, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the award winning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! And this is your chance to become part of our expanding family.
What we are looking for in YOU.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Natural curiosity
- A passion for luxury hospitality.
- A proactive researcher
- Determination and commitment.Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
- A team player with a cool head and ability to work collaboratively with others towards team goals.
- The ability to use your own initiative and strive to meet department targets
- Computer literate and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What does the ROLE look like?
- Your mission will be to assist the Director of Sales and make Budget for each of the 3 hotels
- Your charm and charisma will generate new business by calling and meeting new and existing clients
- Your daily tasks will be varied and multiple, communicating with each department in the hotel as well as clients whilst responding to enquiries by telephone, email or in person
- You will get to know the local neighbourhoods in EC1 and W1
- The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with late nights and early mornings as and when required
Rewards and benefits
Like our colleagues, our BENEFITS are of the finest selection
- Working with a passionate and fun team of hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary paid by hour, referral bonuses and rewards for implemented ideas you suggest.
- Growing our own people with excellent Career development opportunities.
- Access to private loans and travel card loans.
- Preferential room rates for both you and your friends and families.
- Discounts on food and drink throughout The Zetter Group.
- Annual social events.
- Employee benefits such as weekly massages, English lessons and childcare vouchers.
- Additional days holiday for every year of service.
- Group Bonus Pool for long serving team members
Now, it’s your turn to apply, if you feel that you fit the above and are keen to join.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Apply for Sales Co-Ordinator - Clerkenwell, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly