Chef de Partie (M/F)
- Supervising a team of minimum 4 cooks
- Managing the orders and stocks of your area (hot, cold, breakfast)
- Checking on the set-up, promotion and adjustment of the buffets (300 to 1000 guests per shift)
- Offering an « on a plate » service at the buffet with a personalised service
- Guaranteeing the service quality, the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
- Federating and motivating your teams with specific goals, and supporting their development
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Possibility to advance to a position as Chief Executive.
Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with Club Mediterranée.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant)
Location : Europe & Africa To