Waiters - Clerkenwell, London
Owned and run by the well-known Australian born chef, food writer and restaurateur, Bill Granger.
Our restaurants are light, bright, sunny, happy places, where our customers can get a little bit of that relaxed Sydney sunshine at any time of the day.
We serve healthy & natural food along with contemporary & fresh drinks right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners.
We currently have opportunities for highly energetic individuals to come and join our welcoming, fun and passionate team at Clerkenwell, London as Waiting staff.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality
- A fantastic light, bright working environment
- A competitive hourly wage
- Bonus incentives
- Participate in recommend a friend scheme
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance – all meals are included when you are at work
- We have a 50% staff discount within all our restaurants
- Automatic enrolment into our Pension Scheme after 3 months
- We participate in a Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Regular in-house wine training sessions along with our innovative and independent wine suppliers.
- In-house training for: food, cocktails, coffee and health & safety
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Uniform provided
You must have:
- Basic knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails
- Be outgoing, energetic and positive
- Experience in working in a fast paced restaurant environment is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be passionate about our brand
- Genuine and friendly guest engagement
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve issues
- Be able to multitask and be flexible at all times
- Great communication skills
- Be self-motivated and show initiative
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Apply for Waiters - Clerkenwell, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly