Sous Chef - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Sous Chef (from September 2016)
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join Martin Burge and his team of 16 chefs / 5 kitchen porters with the running of the kitchen.
Since the reopening of the hotel in 2003 Martin Burge has set up the kitchen and gained many accolades for the Hotel.
Two Michelin Stars from in 2009
4 AA rosettes
8 out of 10 in The Good Food Guide
The Sous will work closely with Martin Burge, his Head Chef, Sam Bowser and team to assist with the running of the following operations:
- The Dining Room - 40 covers, open from Wednesday to Sunday dinner only, with three seasonal tasting menu’s
- The Le Mazot Brassiere -50 covers, open 7 days a week lunch and dinner offering a lunch and a la carte menu
- Small private dining room - up to 30 covers offering various party menus
- Afternoon tea - 20 covers, open 7 days a week.
- Spa and Hotel lounge menus
- Corporate events, exclusive use events and weddings of all sizes
- Room service menu
- Wine, champagne, cookery masterclass and other hotel promotional events throughout the year
Skills and experience:
- Stable cv with experience in a Michelin environment and standards - essential
- Able to work with multiple kitchen outlets operating simultaneously
Staff Benefits in this role include:
- Workplace Pension
- Discounts at the hotel and other Relais and Chateaux properties
- Long service awards
- 28 days holiday with additional holiday for length of service
- Meals whilst on duty
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation and documentary evidence will be required. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Apply for Sous Chef - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly