Customer Service Administrator - Devon
Customer Service Administrator
Haulfryn, the UK’s leading family owned holiday park operator is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team. You will based at our Finlake Holiday Park. Finlake offers a superb selection of holiday homes on 130 acres of beautiful Devon countryside. With outdoor and indoor swimming pools, gym and children’s activities.
Are you an efficient and customer focused administrator that is happy to deal with a variety of people over the phone, face to face or through written communication in a fast paced environment? If the answers yes, then you could be enjoying a great career based at our fabulous holiday resort, Finlake, Newton Abbot, Devon.
We are looking for a confident customer focused individual with exceptional problem solving, organisation & adminstrative abilties to coordinate and oversee the maintenace and upkeep of our of holiday homes. The following skills and experience will benefit your application.
- IT literacy
- Recent administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal English with exceptional telephone techniques
- Problem solving, prioritising and the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a customer facing demanding job, ideally within a sales environment
- Attention to detail
- Full driving licence
- You’ll will also take responsibility for managing the owner accounts and be proactive liaising between owners, housekeeping and maintenance teams to maintain the park's rating.
- Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you’ll also be responsible for uploading information and documentation onto our systems as well as co-ordinating the communication between owners, manufacturers and suppliers.
Hours of work: 45 hours per week
Monday to Friday 09:00 a.m. to 17:30 p.m.
A flexible approach to your hours may on occasions be required to assist the needs of business e.g. Owner's event
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 per annum + comission
Lei- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
On- Online discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
Pe- Pension Scheme
Ep- Employee Assistance Programme
Un- Uniform provided
30 - 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) that increase with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Applicants should be in line with requirements of the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. No accommodation is available.
Keyword: Administrator, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Communication, Organisation, Attention to Detail, Sales