Food and Beverage Assistants - Chudleigh
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group have fantastic opportunities available for Food and Beverage Assistants to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, our Finlake Holiday Park, Chudleigh. In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Assistant a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Finlake is Haulfryn’s largest holiday park with a thriving Restaurant, Bar, Café Shop and Function room. We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards oriented people to join us at a five star award winning holiday park.
The Retreat bar and restaurant is open all day with a various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment. You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and form part of a friendly and customer focused team.
Excellent opportunity for the right people, even if you have little or no experience, Finlake offer a comprehensive induction that will provide you with the skills to do the job.
Ideally we'd like you to have:
- Previous experience in the food and beverage industry or any front of house role
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills
- Food Hygiene Certificate (can be certified upon commencement)
- A flexible approach to working hours - various shifts are available throughout the week. Finlake is busiest during school holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Apprentice opportunities in hospitality are also available.
In line with requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. No accommodation is available.
Salary and Benefits
- Rate of pay is national minimum wage and you will receive holidays based on the hours you work.
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform part provided
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Food and Beverage Assistant.
Finlake is part of the Haulfryn Group, which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
Key Words: Waitress, food service; bar; food and beverage assistant; restaurant; cafe