Head Chef - Paignton, Devon
Devon Hills is a large holiday park with a thriving Restaurant, Bar, and Function room. We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards oriented Head Chef to join us at our award winning holiday park.
The Blagdon Inn restaurant is open all day with various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment. You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and form part of a friendly and customer focused team.
Excellent Head Chef opportunity for the right person. We will offer you a comprehensive induction that will provide you with the right skills.
Ideally we'd like you to have:
- Previous experience in kitchen operations and a knowledge of food safety.
- Enthusiasm for working with a growing team.
- Food Hygiene Certificate (level 3 preferred)
- A flexible approach to working hours - various shifts are available throughout the week. Devon Hills is busiest during school holidays, evenings and weekends.
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. No accommodation is available.
Salary and Benefits
- Rate of pay is £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience.
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Haulfryn, the UK's leading family owned Holiday and Residential Park business, we're proudly celebrating 80 years of trading. Devon Hills offers an amazing range of holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities and the delights of Devon on your doorstep, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and gym.
Key Words: Chef; Head Chef; restaurant; cafe; pub