Chef de Partie - Marylebone, London
Chef de Partie - Marylebone
We are an award winning London restaurant group in Marylebone. We are proud of what we do best – sourcing, preparing and serving the freshest and best seafood in town. We believe the secret to perfect seafood is cooking it simply and seasonally. This is your opportunity to become part of a committed team who aim to ensure that our products are served at their best time and time again.
• Working alongside fellow Line Chefs, Sous Chef’s and Head Chef to support them wherever possible while learning as you go
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
• Providing guidance and sharing your knowledge with junior chefs in the team
• Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
• Food preparation to ensure kitchen is fully set up for service
• Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
You should be:
• Confident, Personable and a great communicator
• Energetic & enthusiastic and able to think on your feet
• Able to provide references from your previous experience as a chef
Why Choose Us?
• Clear career path with opportunities to grow
• Competitive hourly rate
• Training and development opportunities
• Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
• Discount all restaurant brands across the business
• 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Nest pension after 3 months’ service
If this sound of interest to you, please do not hesitate in sending your CV across.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO WORK WITH US IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Marylebone, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly