Project Management Office Analyst - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want a career working in Project Management for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
As a Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst you will be working closely with Head of PMO, Project Managers and involved with the day to day operation of the PMO including the monthly reporting cycle and supporting the Project Portfolio process.
The PMO is responsible for establishing the "way of working" in creating, executing and monitoring of Technology Projects across Bourne Leisure. This includes setting a consistent Project Management Framework, facilitating and supporting our Project Portfolio process, and providing advice and guidance on managing projects within Bourne.
The purpose of the role:
Project/Programme Reporting Cycle
- Collection and follow up of monthly Project/Programme reports
- Creation of monthly consolidated Project Portfolio reports highlighting areas of risk
- Monthly reporting on PMO Key Performance Indicators
Supporting Project Portfolio
- Guiding projects through the PMO Framework from idea to closure including various governance and quality reviews
- Maintaining the integrity of Project Information with regular reviews with Project Managers, Sponsors and other Stakeholders
Centre of Excellence
- Challenging and improving Project processes
- Being an advocate of Project Management Framework
- Management of some Technology Projects
Our ideal candidate will have a can do attitude with the ability to stay calm under pressure, and working to deadlines. The candidate should have intermediate to excellent Excel knowledge with an attention to detail.
A Project Management background with recognised qualification (Prince 2, P30, APM etc) and experience working within a Project Management Office environment are highly desirable.
The benefits of working for us:
- Discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
The Bourne Project Management Office is part of the fabric that helps ensure our Projects are aligned to support our Business Technology Strategies. A key part of the support centre based at Hemel Hempstead, we strive to live our values of Being Positive, Being There, Being Smart, Being Clear, and Being Better.