Digital Marketing Manager - Warner Leisure Hotels - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
Do you want a career working in marketing for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
Warner Leisure Hotels is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for the planning and execution of all digital marketing channels. This role will report into our Head of Digital
The purpose of the role:
- Devise and deliver a digital marketing strategy to achieve business goals and build the Warner Leisure Hotels brand
- Plan and execute all digital media channels, including PPC, SEO, affiliates and display, and indentify new channel opportunities where appropriate
- Use tracking and analytics to measure, analyse and report on results, making clear recommendations and taking action on the basis of the data
- Work with media agencies to ensure activity is planned and executed to achieve targets.
- Budgetary control of media spend budget in line with budgets set
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Warner team members and external suppliers to ensure all campaign success criteria are met
- Regularly visit hotels to understand the product and more importantly, the guest
Our ideal candidate will be a confident user of website analytics (ideally GA), have knowledge of ad-tracking technologies and have practical experience of using PPC and SEO to improve sales and conversion. They will also have great knowledge of executing campaigns across the display value chain.
The benefits of working for us:
- 20% discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays (Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels) for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
- 22 days Holiday Entitlement
- Subsidised onsite restaurant