Floor Manager - Tom's Kitchen Birmingham
Tom’s Kitchen Birmingham Opening in December 2016, will be the first UK Tom’s Kitchen outside of London. The restaurant will offer all-day dining, seven days a week, and serve British favourites and comfort food classics in a relaxed and informal setting.
As Floor Manager, we are looking for a passionate manager who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. At the same time, you will have the service, food and drink knowledge in order to lead the front of house team and deliver an outstanding experience to our guests.
You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests. You will work closely with the senior management team to maximise service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have a big personality and be really enjoying a lively evening venue.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards.
- Outstanding attention to detail, encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team.
- Basic financial awareness (cash up management, basic financial reporting and stock management).
- Confident IT systems user (Open table, Tissl would be a plus).
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming management style which will engage our guests
- Develop and motivate a high performing team committed to deliver clear goals.
- Support the delivery of business strategies set by the directors.
- Previous experience of working as floor / assistant manager in a similar environment for at least 1 year.
- Actively seek guest feedback, responding accurately and efficiently
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
In return for your skills and dedication we can offer a competitive salary and a host of great benefits from meals on duty, staff discount schemes, bespoke and continual training & support. This position has a great perspective of development
Apply for Floor Manager - Tom's Kitchen Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly