Assistant General Manager - London
Assistant General Manager- New Opening - Central London - Up to £45,000
I am currently recruiting for an Experienced Assistant General Manager to in the opening of this new restaurant this winter.
My client currently owns a handful of very successful and renowned restaurants in central London and will open one of their biggest to date, open from breakfast to dinner.
The role would suit a strong Assistant General Manager with pre-opening and high volume experience necessary.
The successful Assistant General Manager must:
· Efficiently run all front of house operations, staff and service standards are maintained and improved.
· Efficiently run the back of house admin operations such as relevant management, financial and health and safety systems.
· Manage, train and nurture all members and staff and keep an honest and open communication with the kitchen
· Develop an understanding of the other restaurants in the group, and maintain a mutually beneficial working relationship with them.
· Use your initiative and creativity in suggesting ideas for the improvement of current admin systems, and to contribute to overall company strategy.
The successful General Manager will benefit from:
· Excellent salary package of up to £45,000
· 28 days Holidays (including Bank Holidays) as a start
· Excellent company benefits and career progression
If you think you got what it takes, please do get in touch ASAP!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond tosuccessful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application
Apply for Assistant General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly