General Manager - North Yorkshire
General Manager- award-winning Restaurant and Cottages- £35k-£40k- North Yorkshire
The General Manager will be responsible for delivering a first-class Hospitality offer and the achievement of income, expenditure and profit targets.
Purpose of this post:
- to ensure via its delegated accountabilities, the achievement of targets for business performance.
- to inspire leadership and develop the skills of the venue’s team, deliver an innovative, fresh, local, appropriate and ethically sourced food & drink offer and ensure the business embraces the needs and wants of its varied customers, consistently delivers outstanding customer service, integrates consumer eating-out habits and trends in to all food service strategies and is profitable.
- This role requires the successful candidate to have at least three years’ experience at General Manager level or above in a catering operation with a turnover of £1 million or more a year.
- Appropriate level of experience and understanding of delivering a catering offer in an restaurant/pub venue.
- Experience of devising and delivering new food and drink concepts, and re–launching, refurbishments and mobilising new contracts.
- Proven track record in Sales and Marketing and full P & L control.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills at levels appropriate for the Accountabilities of the Post.
- Numeracy and ability to read and understand accounts and other financial data, as appropriate for the Accountabilities of the Post.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
Apply for General Manager - North Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly