Store Manager - Bristol
Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - Job Summary
This is a fantastic opportunity with the UK's leading non-food retailers. The company offers a market leading work/life balance within a challenging retail environment alongside an excellent focus on customer service. Due to the company's expansion, there are also fantastic opportunities for career development.
Our client is one of Britain's leading retailers. Due to their continuing expansion they can offer unrivaled development opportunities and prospects. This role also offers excellent work/life balance with extremely limited late nights or weekend work.
Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Store Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and controlling the overall operation of the store including the provision of high store standards
- Managing supplier relationship and processing orders
- Reviewing and securing the required level of profitability
- Strong emphasis on sales development
- Recruiting, training and developing staff to encourage effective performance and prepare them for progression to their next role
- Developing relationships with existing and new trade customers
Store Manager - Non Food Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As Store Manager you must:
- Experience in retail management
- An excellent record in training and developing staff
- A flexible person with a very "hands on" approach to management
- A very customer service orientated approach
- Strong training, development and sales skills
- Excellent store merchandising standards
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Apply for Store Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly