Sous Chef - Stourbridge
Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this award winning fresh food restaurant. As the Sous Chef for this quality gastro venue you will have autonomy to manage a brigade of highly trained chef's to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction with control over the menu. This role offers fantastic training and development and excellent bonus potential.Our client operates one of the UK's leading collection of premium restaurants, set in stunning locations. They offer the very best in fresh food and casual service. We are looking for someone who is at the top of their game and who shares the same passion for great food and world class service.
Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. As the Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in leading a brigade in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
As Sous Chef you must have:
- Previous similar experience is essential.
- Have worked in a busy kitchen and thrive under pressure.
- Ideal candidate must have experience and desire to work with fresh, quality food.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
- Excellent team player and leader who can respectfully communicate to the team.
- Have a track record of working with and developing strong teams.
- Good financial understanding.
- Have good knowledge of hygiene and health and safety.
- Have a track record of controlling costs and stocks.
Detail2Leisure is a division of Detail 2 Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading hospitality & leisure companies.