Team Leader - Cheshire
Team Leader - Hotel Operator – (40 Hour Contract) - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join stunning fresh food Premium Hotel Group located in Cheshire.
Our client is a successful hotel operator in the UK. Due to internal promotions, they are currently recruiting for an ambitious Team Leader who has a good knowledge of food and beverage to join their team. The company is constantly attaining new sites so there is a great chance for progression throughout the company.
Team Leader - Hotel Operator – (40 Hour Contract) - Role Responsibility
As Team Leader you will:
- Provide all-round support for the Restaurant Manager and the restaurant team
- Ensure guest service is always at a very high standard
- Take real responsibility for your team, including staff inductions, training and performance reviews
- Work closely with Heads of Department to ensure full Health & Safety compliance
- This breadth of experience combined with our structured training and development programme will give you the knowledge and skills required to progress throughout the group
Team Leader - Hotel Operator – (40 Hour Contract) - The Ideal Candidate
As Team Leader you must:
- Have Rosette restaurant or 4* Hotel experience
- Passionate about customer service with the proven ability to go the extra mile
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage
- Be fully flexible on hours and able to work early shifts, late shifts and regular weekends - (40 Hour Contract)
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
Detail 2 Leisure is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading leisure, hospitality, contract catering & facilities management companies.