Kitchen Porter - The Hare and Hounds - Marple
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with in a team focused environment. We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at the Hare and Hounds, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
The Hare and Hounds, is located on Dooley Lane. This historic roadside pub, is very much a destination dining experience. The site has a cosy feel to it, including a dedicated restaurant area. This site hosts regulars as well as tourists, who walk the surrounding areas. There is also an attractive outside area where customers can enjoy the exceptional fresh food dining and variety of drinks on offer
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. Our kitchen teams work hard to ensure excellence is a habit. This role is integral in supporting the kitchen brigade with cleaning duties and where required basic preparation of food.
To ensure that you measure up to their high standards we require someone who can provide the following skills and attributes
- To deliver a reliable efficient cleaning service within the kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure and to use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and to work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Has excellent personal standards regarding timekeeping, attendance and personal presentation
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
Career Progression Plans within our estate
You will receive an hourly rate of £6.95 - £7.20 per hour with the living wage premium for over 25s.
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and a pension plan.
50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training