Duty Manager – Preston
BUSINESS & BANQUETING DUTY MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Village for a customer focused Duty Manager, passionate about working with a team to deliver a great guest experience in our Business and Banqueting department.
An energetic and approachable Duty Manager to work closely with our operational team to maintain the highest quality service for the Customer. A candidate who should be able to demonstrate supervisory or management expertise; a knowledge which is likely to have been acquired within a similar position in the hospitality Industry, who is keen to train and motivate others to deliver fantastic customer service.
The main duties of the role will be:
- The set up and delivery of a 5* standard service to Conference, Events and Wedding Clients as per the function notes and in line with Business and Banqueting guidelines
- The running of client events, leading the Operational Team.
- The cashing up of tills and sending reports to the Management Team.
- Ensuring the correct storage and transport of all crockery, cutlery, glassware and front of house equipment.
- Assisting with the delivery of food service.
- Working with the team to ensure the general cleanliness of all areas.
- Supporting, working alongside and mentoring Ribby Hall Village Business and Banqueting team members and agency staff to ensure standards are maintained.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Enthusiasm and the desire to provide a fantastic customer service.
- Pro-active with excellent follow through on tasks
- Attention to Detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative within a work environment.
- A positive attitude and approach to team work.
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards.
Due to licensing laws applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
The position is full time: 5 days from 7. The normal hours of work are 45 per week. Full flexibility to work late evenings and weekends is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Apply for Duty Manager – Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly