Painter & Decorator – Preston
Painter & Decorator–Facilities/Accommodation Maintenance
We have a fantastic opportunity within the village for a Painter & Decorator based in the Facilities/Accommodation Maintenance department.
An enthusiastic and hard-working Painter & Decorator keen to join a multi-skilled team and ensure our Village is exceptionally presented at all times.
The successful candidate should ideally possess a Painting and Decorating qualification, with experience of having worked in a similar role. Additional practical experience in one of the recognised trades, such as joinery, plumbing, plastering, construction etc. would be welcomed.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Exceptional customer service
- An awareness of Health and Safety Compliance.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and independently
The position is full time, 45 hours per week and covers an operation which is typically open from 8am to 5pm. The role is likely to cover shifts Monday – Friday. However, some flexibility is required for weekend, early morning and evening work as required to meet the needs of the business.