Lifeguard - Preston
Lifeguard – The Health Club
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lifeguard to be based in The Health Club. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who possess a current National Poolside Lifeguard qualification and experience of a swimming pool environment.
A Lifeguard who is keen to ensure the safety of our swimmers at all times. The chosen candidate will deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. You will work in a team to fulfil regular cleaning duties. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
Then main duties of the role will be:
- Supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers
- Ensuring guests feel safe in the pool areas
- Inspecting facilities for cleanliness, complete general cleaning and pool testing duties at regular points
- Ensuring swimmers adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Following emergency action plan and procedures when required
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- The ability to offer assistance to any pool users in difficulty or in need.
- First Aid skills in order to offer help to any member of the general public should they require treatment
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Time management skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Enthusiasm and the desire to provide a fantastic customer service
- Excellent team working skills as the role of a Lifeguard can only be done successfully as part of a team.
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards.
The position is part time, 24 hours per week. Full flexibility to work weekends and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.