Team Member - Preston
Team Member – The Orangery, The Spa Hotel
Exciting opportunities have arisen within the village for well-presented team members to work within our award winning Spa Hotel. The purpose of the role is to assist in the smooth running of The Orangery; a sensational dining experience serving modern British food and un-rivalled, friendly hospitality.
Professional and approachable team members keen to present the work of our skilled chefs to guests enjoying an elegant dining experience.
The chosen candidates will carry out a variety of duties whilst striving to continuously improve the operational effectiveness of the department to enhance sales and service, becoming a key part of the welcoming atmosphere in which our guests enjoy lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The successful candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate significant expertise of operating in a busy bar/ waiting-on environment; a knowledge which is likely to have been acquired within a similar position in the hospitality Industry.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Willingness and the ability to work well within a team to ensure the smooth running of the food and beverage facilities at the Spa Hotel
- Exceptional level of front of house service
- Evidence of previous responsibility for Health and Safety Compliance.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure
- Pro-active with excellent follow through on tasks
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent personal presentation
Due to licensing laws applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
The position is full time; offering 40 hours per week. Full flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Apply for Team Member - Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly