Creche Supervisor - East Dunbartonshire
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Crèche Supervisor to join our Crèche Team in our Milngavie Fitness & Wellbeing Centre.
If the smile of a job well done is important to you, joining us as a Crèche Supervisor will give you the chance to learn by working with some of the best.
* Must be qualified to at least level 3 child care studies working towards level 4 child care studies.
* Experience of having worked in a childcare setting
* Previous supervisory experience/team leading
In compliance with legislations and guidelines laid by Care inspectorate and the National Care Standards you'll:
* Provide care and education
* Promote health, growth & development
* Help children achieve the best possible start in life
Based in our Nuffield Health's Fitness & Wellbeing Centre our Crèche and Junior department offers first class care for children aged from 3 months to 12 years.
What we're looking for?
Ideally you'll be experienced with a SVQ Level 3 or NNEB working towards SVQ level 4.
Find your balance… as Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity we offer excellent benefits which include 20% discount, private healthcare, free gym membership, discounts in our spa and exceptional internal training & career development opportunities.
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.