Membership Sales Advisor
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public.
Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, home affairs, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
Serco Leisure is committed to providing a safe, warm, clean, friendly, fun environment for the local community at an affordable cost. Honesty, integrity and a positive, can-do attitude are key to helping us deliver this mission and are values we expect from each individual.
Leyland Leisure Centre (Lancaster Gate, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2EX ) has a range of facilities available including a swimming pool, teaching pool, state of the art fitness suite, workout studio, sports hall, two glass back squash courts, a `group cycling` studio and a `strength space` area.
We have a new and exciting role for a Membership Sales Advisor to join the team.
Are you driven by sales targets? Do you have the desire to meet and exceed these?
Then we will reward you with a fantastic commission structure.
To assist the Manager on the promotion and sale of the gym facilities with particular emphasis on sale of health and fitness Memberships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Increase membership sales in line with targets.
* To promote the centre`s products and services to encourage new customers / members.
* To conduct tours of the facilities.
Assist with development of corporate packages
* To maintain and develop a customer database.
* To research and have a good knowledge of local competitors and track their monthly promotions.
Essential / Desirable Skills for the role:
* GSCE Maths and English - grade C or equivalent is essential.
* Experience of working in a similar role / environment with sales/membership experience is essential.
* Hold a Professional qualification in Sales or Marketing would be desirable.
* To have a good knowledge/experience of legend booking system would be desirable, however training will be given.
* Excellent planning and time management skills.
* Excellent communication and customer care skills.
* Ability to work in a target driven environment.
* Ability to work alone or in a team.
* Flexibility will be required, shifts will cover earlies, late’s and weekends.
Does this sound like you?
Do you have the essential skills, experience and qualifications to fulfil this role?
If yes, then please apply now and upload a copy of your CV in a word or PDF format.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.