Assistant Brasserie & Conservatory Bar Manager -- St Albans, Hertfordshire
Assistant Brasserie & Conservatory Bar Manager
Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans Full Time
Position Salary: Competitive
Sopwell House enables our guests to escape from it all whilst still being within easy reach of London. With 128 stylish bedrooms and suites including 16 Mew Apartments, exceptional service, delicious food and our opulent Spa, it is why Sopwell House has established itself as one of the leading Hotels and Spas in Hertfordshire.
Having recently joined Preferred Hotels and Resorts, a global sales and marketing consortium consisting of over 500 hotels worldwide, there has never been a more exciting time to become part of the Sopwell House team with so many new projects to place Sopwell House as one of the best country houses in the UK.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
The Assistant Brasserie & Conservatory Bar Manager is responsible for ensuring all service is carried out to a high standard. The job holder will strive to continually improve guest and colleague satisfaction, maximize performance in areas of responsibility, determine training needs to accomplish goals and implement departmental strategic plans.
- Acts as the guest service role model for the Food & Beverage department, to offer excellent customer service and create a positive atmosphere for guests.
- Assist on the floor during meal and busy periods.
- Display leadership in guest hospitality.
- Be the first point of contact for any guest issues.
- Ensure team members receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Assistant Brasserie & Conservatory Bar Manager -- St Albans, Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly