Reception Manager - Malmaison, London
From our iconic buildings to the iconic dishes on our Brasserie menu, we dare to be different from other UK hotels. Our 12 exciting city centre hotels put our guests at the heart of the action, whether they're visiting for business or pleasure.
Malmaison is here to cater for those who demand something different. People who are looking for a stylish stay, daring dining or an impressive events venue. Depending on which Malmaison you choose, you may check in to a converted castle prison, hospital or even a royal mail sorting office. But the difference doesn't stop there. Each location is designed with flair and imagination, with sumptuous accommodation and daring touches around every corner.
And our team's unbridled passion for big events has made Malmaison one of the most popular choices for UK wedding venues.
Malmaison's 12 UK boutique hotels dare to be different.
Malmaison are one of Europe's leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. We select our people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. We are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for the management of the Front Office Team and ensuring that all front office procedures are delivered with personality.
- You will be required to ensure that all guest expectations are met throughout their stay including welcoming all guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner and being a point of contact for our guests.
- You will manage a team of receptionists ensuring that all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget.
- Reception Managers must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on manager who has excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a front office department of a similar quality hotel is required and previous experience of working with Fidelio / Opera is beneficial.
- You must have passion for hospitality and deliver service with a smile.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Management Development Programme and the academy. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
When you want to be looked after properly, where better than in a nurses home? Of course, Matron moved on long ago, and at today's Malmaison London, there isn't a hospital corner in sight. Instead, London Mal has been stunningly converted into the finest boutique hotel in London, right on the edge of trendy Clerkenwell. You'll find the most creative cocktails in the capital waiting for you at MALBAR and the most cosmopolitan food in town at Mal Brasserie. That's before you make your way to the hippest suites in the square mile, or one of the coolest rooms in the smoke. The Malmaison London? What a capital idea!