Duty Bar Manager - Derby
Title: Duty Bar Manager
Hours of Work: 40 hours, flexible to suit the business requirements
Starting salary: £18,880 This will be reviewed after a six month probationary period and has the potential for performance pay.
Reports to: The Pavilion Manager
Rolls-Royce Leisure association – Derby are looking for a full time Duty Bar Manager to work as part of a team providing support for our busy business.
The suitable candidate will organise the smooth running of a busy bar as well as functions, weddings and banquets.
The post holder will be flexible with working hours and must be able to adapt to changes quickly.
- This is a customer facing role which involves working with a team to ensure the smooth running of the bar and function facilities.
- Ensure the effective delivery of customer service so that the expectations of customers are met.
- Maintain Stock control, dealing with the breweries & cash reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance to all legal requirements and legislative polices across all aspects of the pavilion, including Health & Safety and Risk Management.
- Hold a valid Personal Licence and have experience of a similar role and be familiar with bar & cellar management including HSE regulations and working practices.
- Have experience of the requirements relating to running Conference and Banqueting facilities.
- Have experience of managing a team.
This position is subject to a six month probationary period leading to permanent employment if successfully completed. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a career with a fast growing business.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To apply please email you’re CV and a covering letter.
Closing Date: 4th November 2016