Junior Activities Assistant - Ealing
Nuffield Health currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Activities Assistant to join the team in our Ealing Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
Ideally candidates will be qualified to at least level 2 child care studies and will be experienced in children's activities with a NVQ Level 3 or NNEB.
We are looking for a qualified bubbly person to join our Junior Activities team. You will be part of a small team with big opportunities to help us further grow our fantastic Junior timetable and child membership base. In compliance with legislations and guidelines laid by Ofsted and the National Standards you'll:-
* Provide care and education to our children through fun, games, and classes
* Help put through innovative ideas for our child members
* Upsell and promote children's events within the club
Based in our Nuffield Health's Fitness & Wellbeing Centre our children's hours are between 8.45am-1pm and 4pm-7pm Monday to Friday and 8.45am - 1pm Saturday and Sunday.
Key employee benefits:
* Free membership for you and heavily subsidised membership for family at our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Childcare vouchers
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates..