Bar Manager - Malmaison, Belfast
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality. In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Assistant Bar Manager
Stirred not Shaken… We’re passionate about great food and friendly service, assisting the Bar Manager you will take responsibility for ensuring that all beverages within the hotel are delivered with personality. You will be responsible for motivating the team, communicating with the restaurant, kitchen and other departments. You will be passionate about beverages and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. You must be organized, an excellent communicator, a hands on manager who has excellent attention to detail. Experience of working in a similar quality bar is required and knowledge of wine and beverage is an advantage. Assistant Bar Managers must have passion for hospitality and deliver service with a smile.
We have 62 rooms and suites that combine the city's amazing history with the funkiest contemporary style. Inspired by the proportions of the Titanic, Belfast's most famous ship, our hotel's comfy beds, freestanding bathtubs and hospitality are the biggest in Ireland. It wouldn't be Belfast without a tipple, and with Mal you can enjoy some of the coolest cocktails, scrumptious champagne or a drop 'o the black stuff in our striking black-and-silver Malbar before moving on to dinner with a difference in our Brasserie, where fresh, locally sourced Mal classics have a hearty helping of pure Irish flavour. Our Belfast hotel puts you on the doorstep of one the world's greatest maritime ports, a few minutes away from Victoria shopping centre and Titanic Quarter, and a stone's throw from the smartest bars and clubs in the city. Sure, it's the luck of the Irish to have a city like this to explore; don't miss out on this opportunity to see the best of Belfast with Malmaison.