Barista (Christmas Temp) - London
TEMP Barista - Somerset House (Christmas)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Closing Date: Nov 03 2016
Celebrate the festive season in style with Fortnum & Mason and London’s most beautiful ice rink along the Strand, London. We are offering a host of winter experiences on and off the ice. The West Wing of Somerset House will be transformed into The Christmas Arcade, a pop-up version of the classic Fortnum & Mason Piccadilly store, open daily throughout the festive season.
Christmas just isn’t Christmas without Fortnum’s, and we are looking for an exceptional Hospitality team at Somerset House, to provide exceptional and personalised luxury customer service.
With your previous hospitality experience and your commitment to delivering exemplary service we know that you will delight our customers at all times. Somerset House is open 7 days per week between November and January therefore we are offering 45 hour contracts with variable shift patterns including days off.
We are looking for energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment along with flexibility and adaptability at all time. In addition we look for:
- Proven experience as a Barista with excellent service standards
- An excellent proficiency of the English language, both verbal and written
- The ability to speak another language is preferred although not essential
- A willingness to work in a fast paced and varied environment
- Excellent standard of personal presentation
- To be confident, professional, friendly and welcoming to our guests
In return we offer a fun and friendly working environment along with a competitive benefits package, including staff discount from the date you join.
If you would like to be part of making Christmas special, apply today. Christmas is fun at Fortnum & Mason; we would love you to join in with the festivities.