Concourse Assistant - Milton Keynes
Concourse Assistant - MK Dons FC
Department: Concourse F&B
Reporting to: F&B Operations Manager
Salary: £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Hours per week: Non-contractual
To work as part of the food and beverage concessions team ensuring that the customer experience is optimised whilst high standards are achieved whilst delivering food and beverage services within the Stadium.
- To work within a team to deliver fantastic customer service
- To optimize food and beverage sales
Summary of Duties
- Prepare and serve a variety of hot and cold beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Prepare hot and cold snacks from a menu and serve to customers
- Adhere to all health and safety, food safety, licensing and age restrictions, company policies
- Stock and re-stock products prior to start of trade during trade
- Clean work areas, preparation areas, equipment, stock and utensils
- Follow opening and closing schedules including tidying of furniture, and condiments
- Process payment transactions through an electronic cash register
- Liaise and work with other Team Members.
- Stocking of concourse prior to match days
- Support colleagues in other business areas with food service and bar work
- Have strong verbal communication and able to interact with customers.
- To be pleasant and courteous and have good customer service skills.
- Be flexible around hours and days of work.
- Be adaptable to changing work and environments.
- Have basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team and alone.
- Be of smart appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Able to work matchdays (Saturday and midweek evening)
- Hold a basic Food Hygiene or similar qualification
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.