Head Chef - Bournemouth
HEAD CHEF required for award winning boutique hotel in Bournemouth.
We are actively recruiting for an enthusiastic Head Chef for our client in Southbourne-On-Sea. The successful candidate will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities within the kitchen. The most important of these is to ensure that the quality culinary dishes are served on schedule for regular events and to see that any problems that arise are rectified. Be happy with the dishes they are creating.
Presentation of food is a must for this 14 bedroom Boutique hotel
The successful Head Chef must deliver creative menus and able to deliver the high gastronomic standards required.
Duties and general responsibilities:
• Working closely with the owners Director of Food to develop this business
• Hands on Head Chef to train and develop the Kitchen
• Presentation of food is a must for a new 14 bedroom Boutique hotel
• Must meet the owners flair for creative menus and able to deliver the high
standards required especially for events
• Stock Control
• Check all incoming orders
• Ordering stock in liaison with General Manager
• To ensure cleanliness of the kitchen is kept to a high standard at all times
• Full responsibility to be fully compliant with Environmental Health
• Working alongside the General Manager,
• Supervise workload during shift
• Ensure that all kitchen equipment is looked after and well maintained
• Reporting to General Manager on a daily bases
• Working closely with the Sales & Events Manager re menus for clients
• Oversee and develop Breakfast Chef/Event support chef
* A strong individual with previous Head chef experience is essential – a min 2 years experience required
* A Self-starter who can manage their own time
* As Head chef you will need to have worked in quality hotels
£26,000 per annum/Uniform provided/Meals on duty/Parking available onsite
Please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the role and the venue in more detail.