Room Attendent - Milton Keynes
Room Attendant - Doubletree by Milton Keynes
Reporting to: Housekeeping Manager
Salary: £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Hours per week: Non-contracted
Overall Objective: To ensure clean, well maintained rooms, corridors, and staircases in assigned areas.
- To clean public areas
- To clean guest bedroomsand corridors
- To carry out guest requests
Summary of Duties
- To clean public areas and guest bedrooms to the standards required
- To carry out guest requests/queries on a daily basis
- To report any maintenance work required to supervisor
- Comply with brand standards at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety, Fire, and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations
- To carry out any reasonable request required by hotel management and hotel guests
- Verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Evidence of working on own initiative
- Good timekeeping
- Knowledge of cleaning
This role will involve long periods of standing and walking together with heavy lifting.
Industrial cleaning equipment and chemicals are involved in this job. Full training will be provided.