Bar Tender - Hotel du Vin, Edinburgh
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for producing drinks for the restaurant, bar and table service.
- You will be required to ensure all guest expectations are met during the bar experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests.
- You will be expected to communicate with the food and beverage team, make cocktails and beverages to the required standards and ensure the bar area is always clean and organized.
- Bar Tenders must be passionate about beverages and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality bar is beneficial but not necessary.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate plus service charge and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Nestled deep in Edinburgh's Old Town this hotel in Edinburgh city centre was a former city asylum. Hotel du Vin and Bistro Edinburgh offers 47 timelessly styled bedrooms and suites, a trademark bistro and mezzanine bar, unique events rooms for business or private dining, cigar bothy, whisky snug, intriguing Laroche tasting room and an outstanding wine cellar. The historic capital has a wealth of iconic sites to visit, great shopping and of course, true Scottish hospitality. Just moments from the Royal Mile with the castle at the top and the Palace of Holyroodhouse at its foot, the recently reopened National Museum of Scotland and beside the open parkland of the meadows.