Digital Marketing Executive
Prezzo are a very successful business having grown to just under 300 restaurants in just over ten years, across 5 brands – Prezzo, Chimichanga, MEXIco, Cleaver and Caffe Uno. Our success has been driven by location selection and tactically delivering a better in store experience for our guests.
But Prezzo is changing. The head office teams are growing to support the restaurants to deliver first class guest experiences and that includes the marketing team. We are a growing team preparing to support exciting projects for 2017 and beyond.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will support the Digital Marketing Manager
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns and projects to drive customer acquisition and increase customer frequency.
- Producing and updating website content
- Working with external agencies
- Manage day to day changes through our apps
- Social Media activity across all networks
- Working with the CRM Manager to build campaign emails
Supporting the digital marketing manager with day to day management of paid search, display, local search, SEO and remarketing campaigns
- And more!
The Right person for the job:
- We are looking for somebody with a passion for ecommerce, CRM, mobile, online marketing and social media
- An understanding and passion for the casual dining market would be a huge advantage.
- ‘hands on’, diligent, organised person who is used to juggling multiple projects and delivering to tight timescales
- Someone with great attention to detail and creative flair, whether that’s with copy writing or creating social media campaigns.
- Commercially minded, self-starter who is happy to roll up their sleeves and try something new
- Experience of updating websites using a content management system
- Experience of writing digital marketing copy
- Hands on experience of managing social media
- Experience of managing and broadcasting email marketing
- Experience of using Excel to produce reports
- Experience of managing marketing databases
- Experience using Exact Target
- Experience of working with digital agencies to brief and manage marketing campaigns
This is a great chance for an individual with the right experience and passion to join us at a very exciting time for Prezzo and the Marketing Team.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.