Functions Waiter - Hotel du Vin, Bristol
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality.
- You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests.
- You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget.
- Waiters must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality restaurant is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per hour including / plus service charge and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Management Development Programme and the academy. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Nestling in the heart of the old city, close to the rejuvenated waterfront, the shopping hub of Cabot Circus, Christmas Steps, Park Street and the charming Clifton village, our Bristol hotel is the perfect setting for work or pleasure. Ideal for enjoying a weekday business brunch, leisurely lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, luxurious weekend break or indulgent city retreat or celebrating a wedding, family gathering or private event. Loaf in a leather armchair in the cosy Sugar Bar, and discover rums from around the world. Beckon our expert Sommelier over to help you choose from our extensive list. Relax in the elegant yet informal ambience of our trademark Bistro, as talented Chefs create freshly prepared, locally sourced French classics, served with a British twist. Or dine al fresco in our secluded flagstone courtyard, before a relaxing nightcap. Then melt your cares away with a deep bath in your elegant bathroom, before flopping onto Egyptian cotton bed linen in one of 40 exquisite bedrooms.