Assistant Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Assistant Manager – High-end Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells - £22k + service charge
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the restaurant
- Support the Senior Manager in the management of the team (Head Waiters, Sommelier, Chef De Rang and Commis)
- Support in the training and development of the team and improvement of the department
- Ensure the quality of service and customer satisfaction levels and find ways to improve the team knowledge and operation when necessary.
- Bags of personality and Passion for the service
- A naturally positive and charming individual
- Relishes being a leader and taking on responsibility
- Keen interest in training and developing a team
- Hands-on approach
- The ability to communicate effectively is imperative.
- Must possess the desire to generate customer satisfaction
- Immaculate personal appearance is required
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A confident and professional approach is essential
Work Related Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Evidence of working in an environment where attention to detail is critical
- A knowledge of classic and modern cuisine
- A knowledge of wines;
- WSET qualifications and / or wine knowledge would be advantageous but not necessary
- Experience of working within UK at supervisory level.
Interested in this great challenge?
Apply for Assistant Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly